These are the default keybindings and may fall out of date. However, they are a good starting point. If you notice something has changed, please update this page.
- Left-click - select object (or deselect if you click the background)
- Left-drag - move selected object
- Left-drag + ctrl - rotate selected object
- Left-drag + alt - scale selected object
- Escape - quit
- w/a/s/d - forward/strafe left/backward/strafe right
- q/z - move up/down vertically
- up/down - move forward/back
- left/right - rotate left/right
- up/down + shift - rotate up/down
- s + alt - open scripting window/tab for selected object
- s + ctrl - open scripting window for yourself
- i - take screenshot
The scripting UI has some special keybindings beyond those provided by the editor/UI window.
- Shift+Return - run the entered commands
- Shift+PageUp / Shift+PageDown - forward/back in history. This lets you edit and rerun recent commands.
If you want to check the most up to date bindings, see the default graphics script in liboh/plugins/js/scripts/std/graphics/default.em.
The input for UI is handled independently by the browser that runs the UI. This code is specified in the various UI elements under libproxyobject/plugins/ogre/data/. For example, the scripting UI code is found in libproxyobject/plugins/ogre/data/scripting/prompt.js.