Installing and Running Sirikata on Windows
From Sirikata Wiki
This guide is targeted at artists working with Sirikata
The windows version of Sirikata requires you to install:
After this is done proceed with these steps:
- For 32-bit users: Go to C:\Program Files\ and create a Sirikata folder. Skip to step 3.
- For 64-bit users: Go to C:\Program Files(x86)\ and create a Sirikata folder.
- Go to http://www.sirikata.com/builds/ and download the latest build of Sirikata.
- Open the .zip file and go down one directory to get to the folder which contains sirikata.bat.
- Copy the contents of this folder into the Sirikata folder you created.
- If you have an older version of Sirikata installed already, give Windows permission to overwrite the files.
- Delete the file ogre.cfg.
- Double click sirikata.bat and let it load. Do not close the cmd.exe, the DOS window running in the background.
- A configuration screen should appear, titled OGRE Engine Rendering Setup and choose the correct options. (See Fig )
- Rendering Subsystem: Direct3D 9 Rendering Subsystem
- Anti-aliasing: Whatever your GPU can handle
- Full Screen: No
- Video Mode: Whatever resolution your monitor and GPU can handle
- Click “OK.” The settings window will close and Sirikata will open.
- It can take as long as a couple of minutes for the engine to load. Be patient.