Getting Started for Platform Developers
Sirikata is a platform for building virtual world applications such as games, meeting spaces, and social worlds. Platform developers work on Sirikata itself, creating the infrastructure and plugins used by applications to run the world. Applications developers then glue the necessary components together and can focus on any additional policies and scripting needed to run their world.
- Platform Developers starting page is how you learn about Sirikata's architecture and getting involved in it's development. To jump in at the deep end: Check out and build the code.
- Developer Communication is the place to find the conversations
- Coding Projects gives you ideas for something to sink your teeth into
- Documentation is very much a work in progress but this is an overview what we currently have
- Roadmap is what we are planning in the near and far term