From Sirikata Wiki
Revision as of 18:35, 7 January 2010 by Ewencp
Berkelium is a library that provides off-screen browser rendering via Google's open source Chromium.
- Homepage, which is just the documentation generated from the source code repository
- The BSD licensed source code is available from Github
- The Berkelium announcement blog post (and comments) and Ogre Showcase forum thread have some intro information as well as some more answers to questions.
- Video and screenshots of Berkelium running inside Sirikata
- Need more information? Have more questions? Currently Sirikata's Developer communication channels are being used.